- Theme Area：10:00-18:00, Aug. 15th-Sep. 16th, free admission.
- Satellite Areas:
- Taichung City Huludun Cultural Center :08:30-17:30, Aug. 15th-Sep. 16th, free admission. (Closes on Mondays)
- Dongshi Hakka Cultural :09:30-17:30, Aug. 15th-Sep. 16th, free admission. (Closes on Mondays)
Rules and Regulations
- No food and beverages.
- When bringing small-sized pets, such as dogs, cats, tortoises, rabbits, fish and shrimps, to the exhibition, please carry the pets and keep them off the ground, or place them in a container, trolley, or bag, before entering the exhibition. Police dogs and guide dogs on duty, or training guide dogs accompanied by professional staff members (trainers), are not prohibited.
- Dongshih Forestry Culture Park prohibits all pets in the park for the prevention of rabies.
- Theme Area：The Cultural & Creative Industries Park (Cultural Heritage Park,Ministry of Culture)
- Satellite Areas：